Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 5th

Here's a quick update for Tanner and for my blog:

During the past few weeks, we got to play in Island Park--and Doug and I went on a fishing date!; I got to clean our house and try to get it more organized for our move (on June 25th),;Doug, Dave (his step-dad) and Isaac went on the father/son campout; Lucy got to go on an overnight getaway with grandma, Kate, and Jessica, to celebrate Brigham Young and all his posterity; and Doug and I ran a 5k yesterday. So a whole bunch going  on.

The 5k was fun! We ran a color vibe with our friends Brian and Rachel Eggleston and Derek and Andrea Nielsen. I don't know that I want to be in another color run because they're really expensive and you don't get a lot in return (you get a packet of color. . . that's it). I'd been a little bit anxious about the run for several months because you never know how your body is going to be at 8 1/2 months pregnant. Luckily, I was able to run the whole way up to the race, so it wasn't a big deal. Doug, Rachel, and I ran most of the race together and did it at about a 10:30 pace. We all celebrated with donuts and ice cream slushy things afterward. . . . and then I got a sinus infection and had to go to urgent care this morning. I am feeling way better now, thank goodness.
Cason at the fishing pond in Island Park. Lucy of course wanted to get in the picture.

Doug and I on our fishing date.

Isaac at the father/son campout

Waiting for our ride before the 5k yesterday



 Big upcoming events: I'll have my baby by June 15th because that's the day I've scheduled my induction.

Day I drive to Utah: Maybe June 24th?

Moving day: June 25th.

Closing on the House Day: June 27th 

No comments: