Sunday, August 10, 2014

And Another Thing: 10 Years

Doug and I celebrated our ten-year anniversary on Wednesday, August 6th. That's too special to pass over. We went out to lunch in the afternoon--Applebees, where we went the day Doug proposed--and then went to our neighborhood barbeque for dinner, and then went dancing at BYU-I that evening. I love dancing with my husband. Our height ratio is perfect--5'6 and 6'2 are exactly right, in my opinion--and it's so fun to dance together. Hopefully, we're starting something beautiful and we'll dance a whole lot more together in the next ten years.

I love my husband. We're at a point where we'll say the exact same thing at the exact same time, or look over at each other and laugh because we know what the other person is thinking--like this morning, when Doug made Isaac's tie way too short  and neither of us felt like telling Isaac about it.

We're in love, and that is a beautiful thing. We've got a lot of refining to do, but we're in this 100%.

1 comment: