I'm making my blog public for now. I haven't updated who has access in quite a while, and I do love having this way to be connected with friends and family.
Quick updates: Cason is 2 months old and incredible. It's hard to believe that I ran a marathon almost a year ago, and I am now heavier, slower. . .and I have a precious newborn. I'll take the trade, and I hope to get lighter and faster. I've got time.
Spring semester started a few days ago, so my students and I are getting back in the swing of things. I'm at the beginning of Brandon Sanderson's latest novel, "Words of Radiance" which is predictably wonderful. I need to do homework now so I'm ready to babysit in 45 minutes for the next-door neighbors. On it!
1 comment:
Cute blog Tara! :) Cute family as well! The marathon bug hits HARD.
Post a Comment