Friday, February 14, 2014

Today Was Supposed to Be The Day

Well, no baby. I thought it would be cool to have my baby on Valentine's Day, and I decided it would be even cooler when I realized that his birthday would be 2/14/2014. But alas, here I sit, way too comfortable.

Brooklyn will officially remain my favorite child because she came 10 days early. This baby would have needed to be born yesterday to match her goodwill.

That doesn't mean I won't be plotting ways to have the baby today. On the agenda: a good, long workout, and bouncing on a big ball. Oh, and all my darn homework:).

1 comment:

sarahflib said...

It's funny; Madeline was born on February 13th at 11:20 p.m. and I was sooooo grateful I delivered her before midnight because I didn't want a Valentine baby. Mostly because I'd rather that her birthday not get swallowed up by other festivities. I'm sorry you didn't get your wish, though! I hope the baby has arrived by now for your sake. Update us either way. :)