Who knew:)? I went to St. George with my family (my mom, dad, Peanut, Eric, River, Haven, Cabell, Summer, Tanner, Isaac, and Lucy) from Sunday to Wednesday, and it was straight up glorious. I got a tan. I got to run outside in shorts and a tank top. I got to do stroller rides, eat ice cream, explore Snow Mountain (a gorgeous State Park with a serious misnomer), play games, and swim. Contentment, etc., etc. Panacea, I tell you. It's definitely enough to hold me until the end of April, when Doug and I go on our last get-away before our baby arrives.
And my students gave me incredible evaluations this semester, which makes me feel confident heading into my second semester teaching this curriculum, even though I'll have a baby in the middle of the semester. If I could pull off what I did with all the heavy reading I had to do because it was my first semester teaching the course, I can pull it off with an extra child...with a lot of help from Doug, and probably a mommy's helper as well:).
3 comments:
There's nothing better than a break from the usual and a healthy dose of sunshine! So glad you had a nice break!
Looks glorious! And makes me miss you all!
My favorite place on earth! (Southern Utah) Oh, how I miss it. I haven't been out there since 2007. I truly think of it as the place where I am the most happiest and at peace. There is something about all that sunshine and red rocks that just makes you happy. Anyway, I am jealous. I have big plans to take the boys there once they are a little older. And I can't believe you are still running...you are awesome!
Post a Comment