Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reading, Tackles, Tantrums, Weddings...



























































I try to update my blog at least once a week and I know I'm a day late. Sorry. Since my last post,


a) Doug has filed our taxes,


b) we managed to spend less than we earned (during February) for the first time in a very long time,


c) Lucy and Isaac got healthy again (we're at the only coughing at night stage--no boogers! and I'm sorry that I use the word "boogers" so often in my posts. You don't deserve to read that word. No one does.). Thank goodness for their ability to self-entertain at home. (The kids, not the boogers.) I took lots of pictures of them "reading" because it just makes me happy... and


d) we went to Utah,


e) took part in the pre-wedding dinner,


f) the actual wedding at the Draper temple, which was just awesome,


g) the glorious reception,


h) hanging out with Doug's dad


i) and the Stevenson women, and


j) having fun at the Buechner home. Then we


k) came back,


l) I did several loads of laundry,


m) booked my flight to Texas at the end of May,


n) got a rejection letter for the poems I entered in a BYU Studies contest:( and


o) have been trying to prepare for the class I'll begin teaching on April 20th. I also


p) finished "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert,


q) began reading "The Time Traveler's Wife,"


r) purchased a new nozzle for our downstairs bathroom and


s) a new spout for our upstairs shower and


t) coordinated play group today and


u) planned the Relief Society birthday dinner that's coming up next Thursday and


v) did a RS board meeting last night wherein I begged for volunteers and


w) I made dinner for the last three days and


x) I've been looking at cruises and getaways with Doug and


"y") not post a blog that pays tribute to the a-may-


"z")ing alphabet?

4 comments:

Becky said...

Ooo! Are you all planning on going on a cruise? Our cruise for our honeymoon was one of the best experiences of my life. You'd love it! Also, I love reading your blog and seeing your happy, busy, productive life!

Valerie said...

Wow, you have been the super busy woman! Way to go on "B" by the way! I wish we did that more often. :)

McArthur Family said...

Tara, I MISS YOU!!! First of all, you look gorgeous! Second, Luci's hair is getting so long. Third, I'm sure the R.S. b-day celebration will go great! The lady in charge of it in our ward just called me today asking for some advice on making the luncheon memorable. If you need any ideas, please feel free to rack my brain, I'd be happy to help. But I'm sure what you are doing is glorious.

We will be in Utah all Summer (June-Aug). So lets for sure get our kiddies together. My mom has a pool if you'd like to come over or we could meet at the park or something. Do you know when you'll be visiting your family?

Love to you,
Amber

Jami Jackson said...

Cute cute post! Your family is darling Tara. Love the wedding photos.