Ever since potty training began, I've needed to remind myself to be grateful. My kids have been a handful for the past three weeks, and a vacation with Doug to Hawaii isn't in the picture any time soon... so I get to gut it out and make the most of it. Thanks to Kelly, I have some visual reminders of some of the wonderful things I'm grateful for: As you can see, we aren't the most stunning or photogenic crew, but I love our relationships with each other. I love that these people are mine.
After a particularly trying day, I held Isaac in my arms before singing him a song and putting him to bed. I told him a story about how Heavenly Father gave me a special gift, and that special gift was Isaac. I just wanted Isaac to feel that I cherished him. Even though the story was simple, I hope he felt my love and the love of our Father in Heaven.
7 comments:
I love those pictures! Who says the Bowens aren't photogenic?! And I love that you take time to let your children know how much you cherish them.
Wow, Isaac is so big! You have such a good looking family!
Not photogenic?? I'll take your brand of not photogenic any day of the week. Great pictures!
These pictures are beautiful! You and your family are gorgeous. You seem like a great mom, Tara. I need to learn to be more grateful, too.
I LOVE the pics. Did you say your friend did those?
Yeah, Trish. It's Kelly, my buddy who's linked to my blog. She's awesome and available, if you're interested:).
Also, for the record, the pictures I posted are pretty good, but keep in mind that Kelly took 124 pictures. I usually post "the uglies" but I didn't this time. They're great though. Really classy and special:). We're not photogenic, trust me!
Those pictures are gorgeous!! You ARE photogenic and stunning if I say so myself.
Post a Comment