![]() |
| Like usual, this system is reversing the pictures. This is from a temple trip with our "baptism team" before school started. |
| Lucy at the wheel was a little bit scary, especially after a month on vacation. |
| The boys at back to school night |
| Corban with Ms. Holly, his third grade teacher |
| Our little bundle of charmingness. |
| This was a bit cringeworthy--the boys were practicing baptizing each other. |
| All the kiddos at the park |
![]() |
| Cabell with a patroller that stayed too close to the dock |
| Lucy at the second-hand shop in Fergus Falls they like, Cora's Closet. |
![]() |
| The Owls! |
![]() |
| All the kids with Marshall and his crappie |
| Breezy and I took a bunch of kids to the Viking Cafe and stayed in our own peaceful booth |
| Isaac and the fish |
| the girls digging for treasure in Fergus Falls |
| Everyone getting instructions for the treasure hunt |
| My best eater |
| Brook testing the kayak I got for Peanut for her birthday |
![]() |
| Joy of joys |
| This might have been when Corban fell asleep at the piano |
| Awake with a fish! |
| Food on the beach |
| I got a nice lookin' crappie |
| This is the golf cart I wanted to buy for the cabin |






No comments:
Post a Comment