Monday, September 8, 2025

July 1-12 2024

 


It was beautiful in Island Park and the fish did not disappoint.
These are in reverse order going forward, but this is Isaac striking a pose as he sang "Lost in the Woods" at the Playmill camp show he and Lucy were in.


Cason may have chipped something in his leg while riding in the razor with his cousins when the vehicle rolled on his leg. We were worried that it would ruin the rest of his vacation in July, but he quickly ditched his boot and crutches. 

Us at the Playmill after our awesome kids performed. Isaac got to use stuffed moose in his song.


The posers in West Yellowstone at their favorite candy store

And at the Grizzly exhibit

This was right after we got Cason's x-rays. Ice cream just felt right. You never think about how many stairs and tables there are until you have a kid with crutches. 

This was leaving the little doctor's office.

His x-ray

Corban decorating his arm with snails

Our crew at Sawtell



Lucy and Kate

Faith and Skye on the jet sky. It really is incredibly beautiful there. 

This was on the 4th of July in Rexburg, I think. We were hunting for parades we could go to. 

I found this awesome book about BYU football players, and loved this one of dad with one of his friends. I think it's Jay Miller.


Parade time



 This looked like a fun float.
 We got to go river rafting in Montana. It was so very beautiful and fun.

 Having fun at the Playmill

 Lucy and I went for a run and she started prancing around like she usually does. I love her fun personality.




No comments: