Oh, my goodness! I'm getting close to being caught up. Wahoo!
 |
| General conference, complete with lots of food and lots of quality couch time |
 |
| Love letter from Lucy |
 |
| This outfit has been through all the Bowens and Buechners. Even Blake got to wear it one time. |
 |
| The gorgeous Washington mist |
 |
| Doug's cool pumpkin |
 |
| This is how he trashes his station. I'm just happy that some of the food goes in. |
 |
| Lucy's soccer picture. We didn't order it, but Joy was nice enough to give me her extra one. We've all had a nice chuckle over the mold on the coach's leg that he felt just fine exposing. |
 |
| our "Trouble Bubble" working his magic. The first thing I do after a meal is take everything off the kitchen table. |
 |
| I always make goofy faces at the kids while I get gas. It makes us all happy. |
 |
| I emptied out the two stalls closest to the garage door so Doug and I can both park in there. It's tight, but possible and blessed. |
 |
| This was Isaac's birthday! We went to the zoo anyway. |
 |
| The birthday boy and various minions |
 |
| My planner |
 |
| Us ready for the Trunk or Treat. I'm Batman, Isaac's Spiderman, Cason is Black Panther, Brooklyn's a ninja, and Lucy's a zombie. |
 |
| And this stinker again in the doctor's office! Again, it was a weekend after hours, and he had croup. Another $150 gone. |
 |
| I created this for Dad's birthday. I was so proud. |
 |
| Great art from Isaac |
 |
| We love this "surfer dude" look our turtle does. |
 |
| The cute Halloweeners at Doug's facility |
 |
| On Halloween, a guy rear-ended me at a stop light. It hurt my neck, freaked me out, and made for a whole lot of trips to car places. |
 |
| The headrest pops out during minor collisions |
 |
| The kids ready to trick-or-treat: Captain America, a dog, Spiderman, the zombie, and the ninja. |
No comments:
Post a Comment