Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Can you tell we got family pictures?

I didn't want to spend a ton of money on pictures, so I asked my mom to take pictures of us this weekend. . .and it began to rain hard as we stepped outside. So these pictures are right outside her doorstep and we're under a handy canopy of trees. I wish I could photoshop better, because I want to cherish all the fun expressions I saw in various photos. And crop our shoes out of the pictures. Will this be good enough to hold Doug off the lots-of-money-to-a-photographer-temptation? Not sure.I'm happy we have them, though.


5 comments:

Chris Just said...

Fun shots! Give a ring and tell me what you want done in Photoshop, happy to help!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Thanks, Chris! I blew it up to 8X10 and Sam's Club chopped off our feet. We're lookin' pretty good:).

Sandy White said...

Great pictures!

Shauna said...

I've decided a lot of things by looking at these pictures.. 1. I miss you guys terribly! 2. I now want a family picture in that exact same spot. 3. You guys are beyond awesome!! Love you!

Missy! said...

As soon as your site loaded, I was so happy to see your family pictures! Look at Lucy's face!! So fun.