Friday, October 18, 2013

Horray for Pictures!

I love writing, and I love keeping our blog current. But I do admit that I sometimes get in a "I don't want to post about this event until I have pictures" rut. Doug uploaded pictures to our computer, so I can post without hesitation. . .

A day later: I tried to upload pictures and got thwarted. So trying again. . .
Brooklyn and I at the end of the summer in our yard. I was still sick, so lying down was a constant temptation. Thankfully, I'm an excellent couch.
My two girl on our trampoline. We'd put the sprinkler under the tramp and they'd have a blast.
When our raspberries were in bloom in July, the kids were out there every day picking them. It was awesome!
Funny Brooklyn
A posing beauty. She drops her chin all the time for pictures, and it's pretty funny
The family at Mesa Falls in Island Park, Idaho. This was the best we could do.

Most of my pictures this summer were of Doug and his fish. See how little they look there?

And how much bigger they look here?

Yes, this looks like a monster, but give credit to the angle and the photographer
Brooklyn's skeptical face, used frequently. We were on a road trip, pausing in Pocatello.

And the oldest two in Disneyland! At the start of October, we took Brooklyn to stay with her aunts and grandma in Utah, and then drove with our two oldest to stay with Trish and Derek and do Disneyland for a day, Sea World for a day, and the beach for a day. It was a fantastic trip.

Isaac and I riding Dumbo

Lucy meeting Jessie

and LOVING Merida. We waiting in line to meet here for at least an hour, and Lucy was enthralled. We let her get a toy at the end of our Disney day, and she chose a bow and arrows, like Merida.

This is "the picture" of us at Disneyland. Too bad we can't prove Doug and I were there too.

And meeting a penguin in Sea World. Isaac said this was his favorite thing that day?? He had lots of fun:).

Watching beluga whales

playing at the beach

And then getting our Brooklyn again after our trip. We missed her so much, except when we were in long lines and in the car.

And this was yesterday, when Doug got his Captain America costume in the mail. Lucy and Isaac had to dress up as well.


1 comment:

Shauna said...

Yeah!! I've been waiting for this post of your trip. Looks great the kids look so happy and Brooklyn is so adorable :-) thanks for giving us time with that sweet little girl!